To Register, CALL NOW: 0317-2074332
To register now “CLICK HERE” or go to https://goo.gl/forms/h5iLzHTlpJolPgpg1
Database Testing is a major case of backend testing. Testing data residing in database requires specific skill set to test properly. The Graphical User Interface happens to be the most visible part of any application. However what is also important is to validate the information that can be considered as the heart of the application – DATABASE.
Let us consider a Banking application whereby a user makes transactions. Now from database Testing viewpoint following things are important:
- The application stores the transaction information in the application database and displays them correctly to the user.
- No information is lost in the process.
- No partially performed or aborted operation information is saved by the application.
- No unauthorized individual is allowed to access the users information.
Why should you attend this training?
This training introduces its attendees about basic database testing techniques, processes, concepts, objects which are available in a database, SQL Queries, and different types of database testing scenarios. It will help database testers to gain a good knowledge about Database Testing concepts. On completion, you will be have a good understanding of Database Testing Techniques and processes and will be able to implement them successfully in your work place.
What impact will you have from this training?
- Query building
- Producing Reports from Queries:
- Database Security
- Database Tuning
- Backup and Recovery
- Database Administration
- Query Optimization
About the Trainers
Mohmmad Naeem is a professional with over 20 years of experience in software development, project management and consultancy. With a masters in IT, he has been associated with various IT organizations, playing a key role in development, systems implementation and database related design maintenance and technical issues.
Along with being actively involved in training of technical nature on professional and corporate level, Naeem has also been associated with Bahria University as a visiting faculty.
Venue: What is the location and facility for the training?
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University has a state of the art and purpose-built training labs. MAJU has been chosen as the venue for an encouraging learning culture, as it is equipped with the latest training equipment and services essential for conducting training.
Address: 22-E Shahrah-e-Faisal Service Rd S, Pakistan Employees Co-Operative Housing Society Block 6 PECHS, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 75400.
Training Program Schedule
The training will start from Sunday, 03rd-March 2019, and session timing will be from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
With 04 sessions of 04 hours over consecutive Sundays, the total time of training will be of 16 hours in total.
Registration and Payments?
Sign up your query by filling out the form on this link. Once you have filled your query on the form, our team will contact you in the next 24 hours to discuss training details and payment instructions.
Fees for the training is Rs. 7,950/-.
The fees can be submitted to Admissions department of MAJU from 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM. Please contact on 0317-2074332 for payment methods.
*Registrations will be considered confirmed only when the fees is paid.
*The payment is required at least 5 working days before the start of training.
DISCOUNT Offer: Early Bird Discount
We offer 25% discount if you are an early bird and register before Friday, 24th-March 2019. Hurry up and register now as we have limited seats!
Certificate of Completion
GetProfessional & MAJU will provide a certificate which will be a testament to your successful completion of the training.
1 – Introduction
- Introduction To Database Development
- Designing And Implementing Tables
- Ensuring Data Integrity Through Constraints
- Basics Of SQL
2 – Advance SQL
- Designing And Implementing Views
- Designing And Implementing Stored Procedures
- User Defined Functions
- Responding To Data Manipulation Via Triggers
- Advanced SQL
- Storing And Querying XML Data In SQL Server
- Dealing With Images And Other Data Types In SQL
3 – Performance Tuning
- Introduction To Indexing
- Designing Optimized Index Strategies
- Columnstore Indexes
- Execution Plan
- SQL Profiler
- Locking, Blocking And Deadlocks
- Design More Efficient Queries
- Optimize Database Workload
4 – Administration
- Custom Backups And Backup Strategies
- Restore And Recovery
- Database Maintenance
- Database Compression
- Server Logins And Server Level Roles
- Database Users And Database Level Roles
- Implementing Permissions
- Log Shipping