To Register, CALL NOW: 0317-2074332
To register now “CLICK HERE” or go to https://forms.gle/Zg1BqteqmyqhWPuB6
DevOps is the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between Business analyst, Project Manager/Scrum master , software developers, Testers and IT operations professionals. This course is designed to provide the basic education / awareness needed to transforms an individual or organization to DevOps culture and to understand its principles and practices. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
Why choose DevOps?
DevOps is a set of culture and processes that brings two key elements of the software development together, development and operations. DevOps encourages organizations with results of improvement of products at a faster pace from the traditional software development approaches. DevOps ensure the team to get more done, being plain and simple. With a single team composed of cross-functional members all working in collaboration, DevOps organizations can deliver with maximum speed, functionality, and innovation.
What impact will you have from this training?
- Best practices of Agile which leads towards devops culture
- Devops Foundation
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices —including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- 5 Cs of Devops and how you can leverage those techniques and practices within organization
- Execute CICD pipelines using Jenkins/ TFS/ Azure and other deployment tools
- Applying and scaling DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loop
- Collaboration Model “Where Work Happen” for ultimate DevOps culture
- Optimize operations by leveraging virtualization, containers, and cloud technologies –Azure/AWS
- Reliance on Automation-Self Service
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
Who should attend this training?
This training is suitable for students or fresh graduates with work experience as a DevOps Engineer, Software Developer, Project Manager, Scrum Master, DevOps Manager, Tester, Hands-On, Test Manager, or other roles that ensure the development cycle on software projects is achieved through optimized schedules, costs, and quality.
*Note: Few topics required hands-on labs might not relevant for PM or Scrum masters, Managers hence parallel sessions will be provided as per role which addresses the business cases study of Devops and how to implement DevOps practices within team.
About the Trainer
Syed Azhar ul Islam
Azhar (Founder of TFormations & Ex-Director DevOps at Careem) is a strong preacher and advocate in the potential of the DevOps and Continuous Delivery movements to revolutionize automated software delivery in terms of agility, efficiency, quality and addition to business value. To this end, he has helped organizations in adapting ‘DevOps’ more as mind-set than a skill-set. His continuous commitment of adoption of DevOps practices has ensured improved results that organizations wish to achieve from their overall software delivery and development efforts.
His expertise encompasses design, develop and implement CICD framework(s) using best tool fit for the product and enable tech organization achieve their efficiency goals to compete with ever demanding and growing market need and ensure smooth deployment process which make release process boring and design, manage, monitor and support Production environment to ensure high availability of services and Scalable Infrastructure with self-detecting capabilities for production anomalies during 24/7 monitoring. He has experience to leverage world leading tools & technologies such as JIRA, AWS, MS, Teamcity, Java, GIT, Phabricator, App dynamics, Selenium, Appium etc to be applied right from the requirement changes, design, coding, unit testing integration, testing automation, non-functional, performance, security and delivery, operation, support & monitoring and technical enhancement changes.
Training Program Schedule
The 24 hours training will be conducted on 3 consecutive days, from 19th to 21st April 2019, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Each session will be of 8 hours from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
*Lunch & refreshments are available.
Registration and Payments?
Register now for this training by filling out the form on this link.
The fees for the training is Rs. 25,000/-; Once you have filled out the registration form our team will contact you in the next 24 hours to provide payment instructions.
DISCOUNT Offer: Up to 50% Subsidy via USAID SMEA Program for SME
We offer up to 50% Subsidy through the USAID SMEA for teams and professionals coming from SME’s.
*Terms & conditions applied.
How do you pay fees for the training?
The fees submission process will be briefed to the interested professionals and organisations on call, once contacted. Please contact on 0317-2074332 for payment methods.
The payment is required at least 5 working days before the start of training.
Certificate of Completion
GetProfessional will provide a certificate which will be a testament to your successful completion and fulfillment of the criteria of training.
1 – Devops Foundation
- SDLC , Lean , Agile
- Non Continuous Delivery Model
- Background – Why Devops
- What is Devops
- Devops Culture
- Why it is essential for Tech World – Challenges
- Assessment and adoptions of Devops Culture
- Devops2018 Study Report
2 – DevOps Practices: 5 Cs of Devops
- Continuous Planning
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Feedback & Monitoring
3 – CICD Pipeline
- Hands-on Workshop: (Using common tools) Parallel Session for non Tech user on DevOps business case
- Plumbing Techniques -Implementation Approach and consideration
- Leveraging CD practices
- Configuration Management
- Delivery pipeline using Jenkins
- Plumbing Hurdles
- Multiple Case Studies
- Deployment Techniques
Followed by Practical Implementation
- On the Basis of above learning and concepts conduct a real time implementation
4 – DevOps Culture-Collaboration Model
- Defining Culture
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loop
- Collaborative Platforms
- Applying and scaling DevOps in an enterprise environment: 5 Stages of Devops Evolution
5 – Tech Operations
- Infrastructure /Application Performance Management, Monitoring & Support-Operations (SUMO)
- Feedback loop
- APM Tools Configuration
- Smart Alerting Tools
- Dashboard and Monitoring
- Escalation Tools ( VictorOps, Pagerduty)
- 24 7 Support SLA
- Incident Management Process
- Case Study: Real Case study for existing running product to be discussed and covered as an exercise.
6 – Self Service-Automation
- Optimize the whole
- Perceptions of automation within the organization
- Complete Self service (Resources and Ops)
- Shifting IT capabilities as Service
- Service Management Platform
- Security Policy Automation
- Incident responses automation
- Devops Tool chaining services
- Tool chain orchestration
- Unified process, people and tool
7 – Cloud Adaption and Implementation
- Cloud construction, Cloud Migration
- Scalability, Reliability and High Availability
- AWS –Services Intro and Usage : Demo
- Azure-Service Intro and Usage : Demo
- Optimization Techniques
- Cloud Governanc
8 – DevSecOps
- Turning DevOps into DevSecOps
- Seamless Integration with Security
- Enable security to move at the speed of digital business
- Interactive Application Security Test ( utilize AST Tools) in Development
- Runtime Application Self-Protection Testing in Production
- Lightweight Application Security Testing
- Scan All Developer Constructs for Vulnerabilities and Proper Configuration
- VMs, AMIs, containers are all styles of “containers”
- Hardening Workshop
- Scan for known vulnerable software and proper configuration