For more info call 0317-2074332
To register now “CLICK HERE” or go to https://goo.gl/forms/NTO3aAfu2d9BQcD72
MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js) offers you, speed, ease of development, highly reactive, awesome support for asynchronous operations, great scalability, robust, and maintainable web applications and SPAs (single-page applications), which does not require entirely refreshing a web page for every server request like most traditional web applications do.
Why choose MEAN Stack?
What impact will you have from this training ?
- 32 hours project based training
- This training follows a hands-on approach, which means that the whole course is structured around one big application and the different concepts will be explained in detail as they are introduced
- Learn how to set up a NodeJS + Express + MongoDB + Angular.
- Use NodeJS and Express for creating backend routes. Build reusable Components in Angular and create a reactive User Experience with the Tools provided by Angular.
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the backend and much more.
About the Trainers
M. SARFARAZ HUSSAIN
Sarfaraz has been training software engineers and developers to work with latest tools and technologies, including training seminars on MEAN Stack in IBA and FAST.
Venue: What is the location and facility for the training?
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University has a state of the art and purpose-built training labs. MAJU has been chosen as the venue for an encouraging learning culture, as it is equipped with the latest training equipment and services essential for conducting training.
Address: 22-E Shahrah-e-Faisal Service Rd S, Pakistan Employees Co-Operative Housing Society Block 6 PECHS, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 75400.
Program Schedule for the Training
The training is of 24 hours in total spread over 06 weeks, and will start from Saturday, 30th-March 2019.
The sessions will be conducted on consecutive Saturdays, every session being of 4 hours from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
Registration and Payments?
Register your details on form by clicking on this link and our team will get in touch with you in the next 24/48 hours.
Fees for the training is Rs. 20,000/- (there are no hidden charges and the fees is a one time payment).
*Registrations are considered confirmed only when the fees is paid.
DISCOUNT Offer: Early Bird Discount
We offer 25% discount if you are an early bird and register before Friday, 11th Feb, 2019.
How do you pay fees?
The fees can be submitted to MAJU’s Admissions department, open 7 days a week from 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM.
The payment is required at least 5 working days before the start of training. Contact 0317 207 4332 to discuss payment methods.
Certificate of Completion
GetProfessional will provide a certificate which will be a testament to your successful completion and fulfillment of the criteria of training.
Angular: Part 1
- Installing and setting up Angular Project
- Understanding the Folder Structure
- Understanding Angular Components
- Creating New Components
- Understanding the Role of AppModule and Component Declaration
- Using Custom Components
- Creating Components with the CLI & Nesting Components
- Working With Components Templates
- Working with Components Styles
- Fully Understand the Component Selector
- What is Databinding?
- String Interpolation
- Property Binding
- Property Binding vs String Interpolation
- Event Binding
- Bindable Properties and Events
- Listening to Events
- Passing and Using Data with Event Binding
- FormsModule importance for Two-Way-Binding
- Understanding Two-Way-Databinding
- Understanding Directives
- Diving Into Structural Directives
- Using ngIf to output Data Conditionally
- Enhancing ngIf with an Else condition
- Styling Elements Dynamically with ngStyle
- Applying CSS Classes Dynamically with ngClass
- Creating Lists with ngFor
- Getting User Input
- Installing and setting up Angular Material UI Framework
- Adding a Toolbar
- Creating and displaying Posts
- Creating Posts with Property & Event Binding
- Creating a Post Model
Angular: Part 2
- Using Pipes to Transform Output
- Handeling Forms in Angular Application
- Adding Forms
- Creating the “edit” Form
- Building and Using Custom Observable from Scratch
- Using Services and Dependency Injection
- Understanding the Hierarchical Inector
- Using Services for Cross-Component Communication
- Creating a Data Service
- Adding the Node Backend
- Fetching Posts from Backend
- Using the Angular HTTP Client
- Calling REST APIs
- Getting Posts from Post-Create to Post-List
- Understanding CORS
- Adding the POST Backend Point
- Setting up and Loading Routes
- Navigating with Router Links
- Understanding Navigation Paths
- Styling Active Router LInks
- Navigating Programmatically
- Passing Parameters to Routes
- Fetching Route Parameters
- Angular Animations
- Adding Offline Capabilities with Service Workers
- Using Angular Modules and Optimizing Apps
- Deploying and Angular Application
- Understanding Angular Error Messages
- Debugging Code in the Browser Using Sourcemaps
- Using Augury to Dive into Angular Apps
- Adding Loading Spinners
- Angular Universal (Rendering Angular at Server Side)
- Unit Testing in Angular Applications
- Installing Node.js
- Using Node.js to execute scripts
- Creating a project
- The package .JSON configuration file
- Global vs. local package installation
- Understanding NPM scripts
- The Common JS
- Defining modules with exports
- Modules are singletons
- Creating a package
- What is a RESTful API?
- Adding the Express Framework
- Adding Angular
- The model-view-controller pattern
- Building a front-end controller
- Defining routes
- Creating GET/PUT/POST/DELETE routes
- What is MongoDB?
- Comparing SQL & NoSQL
- Connecting Angular to a Mongodb Database
- Setting Up MongoDB
- Using MongoDB Atlas & IP Whitelist
- Adding Mongoose
- Understanding Mongoose Schemas & Models
- Creating a POST Instance
- Connecting our Node Express App to MongoDB
- Storing Data in a Database
- Fetching Data From a Database
- Transforming Response Data
- Deleting Documents
- Updating the Frontend after Deleting Posts
- Adding Posts with an ID